Primatte for Apple Final Cut Pro
Photron USA has handed off it's version of PRIMATTE for Final Cut Pro to Red Giant Software. They offer it as Primatte Keyer 5.0 and it also included in their Keying Suite 11 which includes other keying tools that help professionals get the job done quickly and easily.
The industry-loved chromakeyer for fast, automatic keys
- Quality, speed, control. That’s what you need from a professional chromakey tool and Primatte Keyer delivers. Version 5.0 gives new levels of automation and efficiency with a reorganized interface, default settings that give great results, and tools to quickly tweak your key. An improved Auto Compute and the new Adjust Light tool are the special sauce in Primatte 5.0, creating an accurate key in a few clicks. Use the new Hybrid Matte for unprecedented control in keeping matte edges clean and a new Smart Sample algorithm for smarter foreground selection. Whether you are creating a documentary film, an indie production, news station promo or music video, Primatte 5.0 is an industry-loved solution that unlocks the secret to an easy, automatic key.
- Improved Auto Compute generates an accurate key in seconds
- New Smart Sample algorithm for refined foreground sampling
- Two new View modes help visualize your composite while building it
- New Hybrid Matte feature for generating cleaner matte edges
- New Adjust Light evens the background screen color for better selection
Reasons To Buy
- Popular chromakey technology used in major films like Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Harry Potter, King Kong and Spider-Man.
- Professional options to create mattes for any object shot against any solid color, even difficult shots like blue jeans against a bluescreen
- Convincingly place people, products, or cinematic elements into any background.
- Create great keys even when you have problem footage with uneven lighting, grainy clips or compression artifacts.
- For over 15 years, Primatte has been a well known, tried-and-true staple of the compositing industry.
You can reach them by clicking on the logo below: